To provide the best possible service to our customers and clients and their companion animals. We aim to resolve all customer queries and requests as soon as possible and to keep our customers informed throughout the process.
We will always try to resolve any issue in a timely and efficient manner. We promise to always provide the best service possible. We also want our customer service representatives to be patient when communicating with our clients.
The following is a list of procedures that our team follows to achieve our mission and meet our commitments:
• We always aim to answer every customer inquiry within 24 hours.
• We take pride in our products and work hard to ensure that it meets or exceeds your pet's expectations.
• If an animal or their parent is not satisfied with their purchase, we will do everything we can to make it right.
• We value feedback from our customers and use it to continuously improve our products and services.
• We believe that happy cats are the best advertisement, so we always go the extra mile to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
When communicating with our customers, TacoCatters must:
• Be clear and concise
• Patiently listen to the customer’s issue
• Resolve the issue in an efficient and effective manner
• Take a proactive approach to resolving issues
• Use feedback to improve skills
Feedback will be received from customers and will be used to:
• Identify areas in which we excelled
• Identify areas in which we need to improve
• Improve the skills of our agents
• Help us to continuously improve our products and services
We appreciate you taking the time to read and understand our Customer Care Policy, which we hope will be a helpful resource for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy & Safety
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, TacoCat may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
If you purchase TacoCat's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services.
These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
TacoCat collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
TacoCat may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from TacoCat and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
TacoCat does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
TacoCat may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
TacoCat may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TacoCat, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TacoCat may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TacoCat or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TacoCat; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TacoCat, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
TacoCat may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within TacoCat, in order to determine what TacoCat services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within TacoCat to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by TacoCat. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the TacoCat website.
The TacoCat website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize TacoCat pages, or register with TacoCat site or services, a cookie helps TacoCat to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same TacoCat website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the TacoCat features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the TacoCat services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
TacoCat secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. TacoCat uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
TacoCat does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, TacoCat may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from TacoCat or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from TacoCat, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
TacoCat welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that TacoCat has not adhered to this Statement, please contact TacoCat at:
100 S Baldwin St, Ste 304
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 608-434-6324
Effective as of March 17, 2023
Looking to add TacoCat to your store's product lineup? That's great!
Although we currently have over a dozen wholesale clients we're always interested in meeting and working with new people! We're particularly fond of smaller and family-run businesses, shelters, charities, cat cafes and the like.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at Tacocatcreations@gmail.com and request a wholesale catalog!
- Credit / Debit Cards